Redisearch doesn't find results when search string is over 165 characters length

Hello.

Using redis-stack under Ubuntu, the search doesn’t fail.
But installing redis-stack under docker (windows), if I search a string over 165 char lenght, the search doesn’t return results. Data is JSON. Configuration is the same in ubuntu and docker installation (as far as I can check)

Fails using redis-cli (ft.search) and fails using redis.ft.search using node.js.

Examples:

→ ft.search idx:myindex @token:asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
(FAILS: search string (and data) is 172 characters)

→ ft.search idx:myindex @token:asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfa*
(OK, data is 172 characters but search string is 165 only, plus a wildcard closing)

So I can’t search for the exact token… I can only search for the first 165 characters of the token.

Even more weird… two days ago, the limit in my tests was 127 characteres… today I can use up to 165…

Any suggestions? Thanks!

I have installed a ubuntu VM for testing… and the problem is the same…

Another test in a pre-existing ubuntu VM (parallels - Mac M1 - Ubuntu for ARM) and fails over 127 too

Redisearch has no consistent behaviour at all for me. Today, the only installed redis that were running fine these days, is failing now (over 32 char search string first and over 16 char after) .

So… depending on the redis-stack installation (all installed the same way) and depending on the day / hour / planets / stars… it doesn’t fails or it fails over 165 chars, or over 127, or over 32 or over 16… Sometimes they has failed if search string had a dot (.) character, sometimes not… TOO RANDOM!